YOUR TEAM FOR HUDSON VALLEY WBL’S
INDOOR WIFFLE BALL LEAGUE TODAY! Games held
Sunday evenings at the E. Fishkill Golf Center on Route 52, one mile off
the Taconic Parkway. $600 per team: $300 is due no later than
Monday, December 15; the remaining half is due upon opening day. Checks,
cash, or credit card. Checks payable to the East Fishkill Golf Center.
NO REFUNDS AFTER DECEMBER 22.
• Season begins Sunday, January 11 and with games every Sunday until the final Sunday in March (No game on Super Bowl Sunday)
• 10-game season plus playoffs
• 5-inning games
• 18-inning max per pitcher, pitchers cannot start two games in a row
• Modified NWLA Tournament hitting rules (fielders throw to a pitcher’s circle to get runner out, base-running)
• Four players in the field: One pitcher, three fielders
• Games begin Sundays, January 11, at 6 p.m. and end at about 10 p.m.
• Moonshot/GTSOH bats allowed, no bat larger than MLB-standard bat circumference
• Scuffed/cut balls allowed
• NO pitching speed limit
• Pitcher’s mound 45 feet from back tip of home plate
• Strike Zone: 24 by 28 K Zone, 13 inches off the ground, 3 feet behind home plate
• Teams required to wear team T-shirts.
• All team names must be approved by the league (Do NOT buy shirts
until your team name is approved!) MLB team names are not mandatory this
• Minimum team size: 4 players
• Maximum team size: 10 players.
• Draft schedule issued to managers on Monday, December 29.
To register, email the league at email@example.com.
Please put “Winter Ball Team Registration” in the Subject line. In the
email, please provide us with the team name, the team captain, and your
tentative roster. Be sure to include contact information for the Team
Captain. Please send a copy of this registration information, along with
your check, to: E. Fishkill Golf Center Attn.: Wiffle Ball Registration 2528 New York 52, Hopewell Junction, NY 12533
Or call (845) 227-1990 and provide the Golf Center with your credit
card information, and email the league when you have done this. DO NOT
EMAIL CREDIT CARD INFORMATION.
|About the Hudson Valley WBL
it first launched in 2010, the Hudson Valley WBL has grown from a small
summer league into a year-round affair, with summer
and winter (indoor) seasons. Our league is open to both men
women, anyone 15 or older ... and after that, anyone who can swing a
bat and hit a wiffle ball.
joining the Hudson Valley WBL you not only get to play a great game at
a competitive but fun level, it also offers up a great way to meet new
people. Our games also feature running and fielding, so it's good
more information, contact David Grogan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Plate game reports? Click here.
|The HVWBL is proud to announce
Darby O'Gills in
Hyde Park, NY,
is the official pub/restaurant of the Hudson Valley WBL!!!
Make Darby's your after-game watering hole!
On game days, members of the HVWBL get $1 off drinks and from noon to 3
p.m., 25 percent off food.